Thursday, October 12, 2006

Why I Love My Job

This is the sort of thing that happens when you work for a DJ company: I just got a phone call with an entirely serious and urgent request to go off and find some music that runs at 300 beats per minute. And so I did. So if you want to know what a 300BPM heavy metal cover of Flight of the Bumblebee sounds like, then click on the MP3 link in the bottom-right of this page, which I can't link to directly because of some javascript chicanery.

Yes, kids, I get paid for this. Don't listen to your parents. Dropping out of college is the way forward.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the comment is much too short and short of details to be believed. it's merely an indication of how much you hated your last job and how much less you hate your current job.

i think you really love big macs.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home