Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My Chair is Better Than Your Chair

I knew this was a great chair, but according to the Herman Miller website my chair "fits well in a contemporary, light-scaled Ethospace system environment." Betcha didn't know that, eh? Does YOUR chair fit well in a contemporary light-scaled Ethospace system environment? No. It does not. I bet it doesn't even "follow the contours of the body, distribute pressure evenly, and provide aeration." My chair provides hella aeration. We got aeration in spades... of aeration. In case you aren't convinced that this chair has a "a clean, light-scaled design that reveals the chair's features and function," you should just consider the fact that the designers of my chair have a "genuine passion for seating, they know seating as a science and work to bring it to another level. " Another level. Do you hear that? Can you feel the evenly distributed pressure, because I can? It's right next to the aeration. While you ponder this, I'm going to sit back and let the "pliable, elastic TriFlex back support the entire spine and conform to size, posture, and movements." You can just go sit.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with all this talk of aeration... Are you overly sweaty or something? Maybe you should have a doctor look into that... I believe they have a pill for that. You shouldn't be sweating that much while you're just sitting.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Logan J. Kunz said...

Actually, the reason is pretty simple. I'm in a small office with five other people, ten computers, and huge windows that get sunlight for six hours a day, and the cooling system in this building doesn't work properly. The radiators and A/C sometimes run simultaneously and the office gets up to 78 degrees on a regular basis. Aeration is KEY.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think that should be checked by a doctor. How is 78 degrees hot? That's nice T-shirt weather.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Logan J. Kunz said...

It isn't nice T-shirt weather when the air is completely stagnant and it's 50 degrees outside so you wore a sweater to work.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, ever hear of layering? I mean you did come from Pennsylvania....

8:37 AM  
Blogger Logan J. Kunz said...

I DON'T NEED TO LAYER... BECAUSE OF THE AERATION.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home